Our new puppy is home!

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Our new puppy is home!

Please welcome our new puppy Louie Caramel. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He is the very first puppy any of us ever had and seems such a good boy already. Please follow him on Instagram @Louie.caramel

930088A9-1962-4CE3-8925-FCA7674997CA.jpeg

19 Replies 19
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

Aww, he's adorable @Inna22 !! Love his name 😊

Than you!

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So cuuuute @Inna22, look at those big eyes! I'm incredibly jealous - please keep sharing pics here too 😍

What made you guys decide to get a pup? 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh my, serious cuteness alert! @Inna22 

As @Katie already said, please keep the photos coming, would be nice to see him growing up 😍

Hope you'll have an easy home training, I'm sure it will be fine and he'll be such a good boy! 😀

(hm, maybe a walk around the block with him 😉)

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

He looks lovely😍  @Inna22 Behold, we also have a meet the pets thread here. It's quite cool to see that quite a few CC members have pets! 🐶🐈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Inna22 He’s so adorable! 💕💕💕
Thank you so much for sharing, I can never get enough of pet photos. I’m sure he’ll be very happy in his new home 🥰 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I keep coming back to have a look at this face! 😍🐶❤️ @Inna22 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Inna22  Oh my goodness he is the cutest puppy ever!  Congratulations!  I know you're having so much fun and are 100% in love.  😍

Thank you!

@Inna22 

Absolutely adorable~!!!!!!!!! 😘 😆 😍 

Keep the photos coming please~~

7CEFFBFA-1409-48D0-ABC0-3D9772277899.jpeg

 the first one had a lot more private parts exposed than I realized 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hahahaha @Inna22 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Awww Louie Caramel, welcome to the world wee fella.

How ole is he in the photos @Inna22 ?

Did you name him after anyone in particular?

@Inna22  you will soon enough get used to the private bits showing, that's the animal kingdom for us and telling the difference between male and female animals.

I have had some funny encounters from time to time when one can't but overhear people at Cornwall Park / One Tree Hill describing bulls or steers as cows or baby cows...people who hadn't seen them before or simply didn't know the difference...

When Zara the Jack Russel and I were there recently we encountered a herd of steers ( young bulls) "Bulldozing" and they were incredibly contented lying on their sides so I've included a photo in my listing - I also took a short video as they stretch their legs in unison with the one''s lying alongside them.

Coincidentally I had a younger lady chose my home recently because of my animal photos and she plans to take over her parents farm where they name all the cows and calves... so far they have named over 600 of them...yes 600 different names for the cows and calves they breed.

Animals are gorgeous and you will have loads of joyful times with @Louie-Caramel

@Louie Caramel - it appears as if no one else is registered as Caramel in ABB CC @Inna22 so perhaps you could set up a user name in here especially for him. 

I like the others would also like to see more photos of the young lad as he adventures through life.

@Nick@Debra300 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Ann72 @Liv @Katie @Quincy @Lizzie and others who have pets or like their animals...

@Helen427 He is 9 weeks oldI (10 now). I let the kids pick the name. My little one liked Caramel but my son said that was a stripper name and he was not going to walk a dog named Caramel. He wanted Louie so he became Louie Caramel. I love the idea of registering the name on the board! 
Naming 600 cows? We could barely agree on a name for one dog. I wonder if it gets easier after the first dozen 🙂