Quirky home products and decorations

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

Quirky home products and decorations

Hello Community,

Just curious if anyone here has recommendations for uncommon online marketplaces for quirky home products and decorations (beyond the usual Amazon and Etsy)? Or even suggestions on creative brands for home products. Much appreciated!

Daniel

5 Replies 5
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Daniel1598, have you discovered Chairish and 1st Dibs?  Both are fairly upmarket, but both allow you to make offers.  I've gotten some things by making lower offers and not others - all you can do is ask!

I'm a big fan of AllModern (quirkier stuff than their parent company Wayfair) and Siren Song Curiosities, too.

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Ann72 Amazing recommendations and exactly what I was hoping to find. Thank you very much!

Daniel

@Daniel1598 I was afraid you'd fallen down the Chairish rabbit hole when I didn't hear back right away lol

One other idea - Apartment Therapy Marketplace.  Not terribly different from Etsy but there are some real finds there.

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Ann72 lmao. I am definitely no stranger to internet surfing/purchasing rabbit holes. Much appreciated!

Maxine3
Level 3
Plymouth, United Kingdom

Hi Daniel

i think another great place to hunt for ‘gems’ is the ‘previously enjoyed’ sector. I use eBay, thrift stores, yard sales and a local selling page called Gumtree. I have had some amazing finds!