Share the Joy with a Letter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Share the Joy with a Letter

Today is World Letter Writing Day - a celebration of receiving hand-written letters. Even with the powers of modern technology I still enjoy receiving/writing letters or postcards. When I look at them, they bring back special memories or bring me joy. 

With this in mind, do you like to leave welcome messages to your guests or perhaps with the Christmas period coming up are you planning on leaving a festive message? Alternatively, do you enjoy receiving letters or postcards - if so is there one that you particularly like?

I would love to see your photos and/or desciptions, so please share them with the rest of the community on this thread and spread the joy of the written word!

Here is a selection of my recently received postcards!

Postcards.jpeg

Happy posting! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2

Thanks for the reminder, Lizzie!

Hosting since Thanksgiving Day 2012 and over 1,000 stays. May you ever be the benevolent ruler of your own domain--YOUR life. Allow no other to rule over it.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Fiona-and-Keith-and-Fami0, great to meet you. Feel free to post any examples you would like to share. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.