The guessing game!

Marko2
Level 2
Belgrade, Serbia

The guessing game!

Hi @Lizzie and @Marjo0, you still wants to play guessing games?

Ok, I'll start with words if you join will be nice.
Well, we'll play 'what is the name of this city'. 

This city is the capital of one state. There are two old town inside of and a big old fortress at heart of itself.
Located on two rivers which is getting a confluence with a nice landscape. One of them is well-known in the International waters.
It has a large lake, intact island that is habitat for many birds, one low mountains at outskirts, couple beautiful parks and two (or three) forests. 

If someone wants to play, I'll get back to once at week and write something else. Or to explain more about what I wrote.

Until the next meeting - stay well! Marko

32 Replies 32

@Marko2 Yes! You cracked it! 

AFL seems crazy hard! I would have loved to have learned how to play when I was there. Seems difficult to play with friends- the field is soo big! If we're ever in the same city you'll have to teach me! You're wecome to come visit! 

I lived in Townsville, N. QLD. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Taryn4......You said,  "I had a goal to visit 30 countries by the time I was 30 (last year I failed miserably). I think I had 8 to go. 😞 Well 50 by 50 it is! Any tips appreciated!" 

This is the way you have to live life Taryn! Treat every day as a new experience. You know, we are slaves to our existence!!! We say, "I have plenty of time to do that....... when the house is paid off, the kids are through school, when we have bought the new car"....there is always something we have to work for. But all of a sudden a catastrophe comes along and you reaslise that, 'things come and go, but memories are forever'.....and that is when you turn your life around!!

When my wife Adrienne was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and started to have walking problems we abandoned our 'empire building' and concentrated on getting the most out of every day. There is hardly a country we haven't set foot in. We don't have a lot of money in the bank, but we DO have a wealth of memories in the memory bank. Earlier this year I posted on Facebook a video of my younger daughter and I jumping out of a perfectly good aeroplane. This coincided with me seeing a favourite film of mine once again...'The Bucket List', and I all of a sudden realised of the 14 things on that Bucket List in the film, I have done 12!

Go for it Taryn, visit those countries accumulate those memories, this is not a dress rehearsal for something to come, make every breath count!.....cheers.....Rob

@Robin4 

Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I can't tell you what it means. This last year we too had some serious health issues wake us up and remind us to live life. I had an ecotopic pregnancy and we lost the baby , I also lost my father and my uncle a month apart and my health and heart hasn't quite recovered yet. I've been having a handful of seizures over the last few years and was refered to a neuro- conflicting reports on MS or "White Brain Matter disease". It's really scary but for some reason I'm at more peace than I've ever been in my life. Take care of each other, love as hard as you can, and try and stay light filled. My husband is my balloon string and we're working on being able to float a little more. 

Thanks again for your encouragement and reminders! 

You're the type of people we try to surround ourselves with- if you ever need a place to stay in Austin, TX- Houston, TX, outside of Washington, DC, in a remote part of Virgina or in Iceland- let us know! We'd love to have you visit! (We actually don't have a place in Iceland- as my husband's family just downsized to one room but we could proably get you connected!)