Co-Hosting in London

Kibria0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Co-Hosting in London

We are a small team of property managers, and Co-host in central London/East London. From guest check-ins and departures to daily cleaning and maintainance our team are available 24hrs 7 days a week for that added peace of mind above all our rates are very competitive!

13 Replies 13
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Kibria0

Do you cover SW9 and are you able to do ad-hoc check ins, e.g. when the host is away from time to time?

Miriam231
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Dear Huma,

Do hope you are well. In reply to your message, I am available to cover that area. 

Can you please provide more information with regards co-hosting terms, and more info about cleaning system and check-ins. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Miriam

Michael447
Level 1
Singapore

Hi Kibra - do you cover Notting Hill W2?  Thanks

Fabio383
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Janaka,

Tried to call you but couldn't get through.

I have a small 1 bed on Boadway Market in Hackney and I need cleaning for guests while my cleaner is away. I travel a lot, and I'm possibly looking at replacing my current cleaner with a better and more flexible one.

Please let me know costs and availability etc asap.

My number is: zero double seven six eight one three seven double two eight.

Thanks

fabio

Isabella155
Level 2
Norristown, PA

Hello Kibria,

I would be interested in learning more, could you pm me.  Thanks

Fabio383
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Kibria,

I have a small 1 bed on Boadway Market in Hackney and I need cleaning for guests while my cleaner is away. I travel a lot, and I'm possibly looking at replacing my current cleaner with a better and more flexible one.

Please let me know costs and availability etc asap.

My number is: zero double seven six eight one three seven double two eight.

Thanks

fabio

Beatriz308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Fabio:

I’m Beatriz, I’ve been working with Airbnb for the last 3 years as host and co- host in Venice an London.

Now I’m planning to start a new one in Hackney where recently moved in after been in Islington.

If you still looking for a co-host with experience, contact me: my Mobil is seven four six two zero one one two four two.

Also, I speak Spanish, Italian, English. 

Thank you a lot!

Regards, 

Beatriz

Mark509
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

HI there I am a host in SW9 and seeing if anyone is looking for a co-host, I am about to get superhost status after a year of successful hosting. I love doing it am would be happy to help anyone who needs it. Mark 

I have a property in Islington N1 and need help with co - hosting . Can anybody help? 

Raymond104
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Airam,

I am a host myself  in North London and would be happy to help you if your still looking.

Regards

Ray

Beatriz308
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Airam:

I’m Beatriz, I’ve been working with Airbnb for the last 3 years as host and co- host in Venice an London.

Now I’m planning to start a new one in Hackney where recently moved in after been in Islington.

If you still looking for a co-host with experience, contact me: my Mobil is seven four six two zero one one two four two.

Also, I speak Spanish, Italian, English. 

Thank you a lot!

Regards, 

Beatriz

Hi Beatriz, are you still co-hosting? 

Would you be able to check-in 2 guest’s on dec 23rd? The flat is in broadway market!

Many thanks,

Matilde

Halina10
Level 2
Hong Kong

Hi Kibra

please pm on the pricing. Tks.

Regards

Halina