Running an Experience not in my own home but at other local Airbnb homes

Answered!

Running an Experience not in my own home but at other local Airbnb homes

Hi,

I'm setting up an Airbnb Experience and it makes more sense for me to actually take the Experience to the user at whatever Airbnb location they are staying at.

However on the setup for the Experience I have to give a location which I've put as home, how can, or even is it allowed, to indicate that these can be hosted where the customer is staying?

I can't easily find that out in the help articles, even though Experiences can be in public spaces, I do really need this to be indoors.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

@Kevin2561    I don't think this is a viable plan.  Most Airbnb hosts do not allow their guests to admit unregistered and unpaid visitors into the property, and any coverage Airbnb offers for liability and damage would be effectively nullified if you attempted something like this. In order for your Experience listing to be accepted, you have to provide a fixed and guaranteed meeting address, so "your Airbnb rental" is an absolute non-starter.

But if your proposal meets the other eligibility standards and is not just a service, you might make the cut by partnering with a physical location that's willing to host it. 

Thanks. I had felt that could be the case seeing there was nothing setup to allow this as an option. I will rethink my plans then. It would be do able at home but would obviously distrupt my family.

I'm quite certain I can sort out another physical location to do this, which by the way is a perfume making experience.

Anyway, thanks for the confirmation.