Should I hire a property manager

Thalia130
Level 2
Port St. Lucie, FL

Should I hire a property manager

Hello everyone, 

I am fairly new to hosting, 2 months in. I host 2 guest bedrooms in my house that I currently reside. I do not live full time at the house and can be out of states for up to 3months at a time. Currently I am doing everything myself when it come to managing requests, cleaning and so on.

My question is, should I hire a property manager when I am out of states so my guests would have someone they can reach out to for immediate in person needs? also I plan on hiring housekeeper to clean the whole house and guest room after each guest check out. 

I do have people that can come and help if anything is needed, but I am not sure I can count on them 100%, and of course I'll be available to answer texts or calls while I'm away.

I've hosted 5guests so far that I barely encounter throughout their stay and I haven't had any complaints or any issues reported so far. I regularly message them and check if anything is needed. 

PS: I hosted 2 guests for a month while I was not there and everything went smoothly. 

0 Replies 0