Airbnb Safety Team

Answered!
Liz3783
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Airbnb Safety Team

The case manager from the Airbnb "Safety Team" doesn't reply to me and when I call Airbnb they say only the case manager assigned to me can help me. What are my options? I'm really at a loss here.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Liz3783 

I fear your only option is to wait....

Or try Twitter (account: AirbnbHelp)

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Liz3783 

I fear your only option is to wait....

Or try Twitter (account: AirbnbHelp)

Casa927
Level 2
Setúbal Municipality, Portugal

I have the same issue right now. They sended me yesterday an email that there was a safety issue with one reservation (reservation and guest name NOT mentioned). And because of that they suspended ALL my 6 listings, without any explanation or proof. I have responded immediately on their email, no response until now. I have called Airbnb general line 12 times, No support at all. Just saying please be patient someone will contact you. Now 36 hours further an nobody is contacting me. I'm a host for 8 years and I never had this situation. Also, none of my recent guest contacted me about an issue or wrote a negative review, Nothing! Now out of nowhere Airbnb suspend all my listings with one click without contacting me. This is insane! Please someone here take a look at my account because this Safety team is not responding and the general line cannot do anything.