Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Cancellation

Scott1568
Level 2
Palm Springs, CA

Cancellation

Got screwed during Hi season renter canceled 2 days before check in saying they been exposed to Covid . That’s not my fault they were in a big group of people and someone in there group contacted Covid. 

not finding Airbnb customer service very knowledgeable how the application actually works I had troubles with getting the smart pricing to stay off my account every time I turn it off I go back in it’s back on. I find it very hard talking to the Philippines and they speak perfect English but their comprehension is very poor they asked the same question over and over the other thing is they take hours to respond.

1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Scott1568  smart pricing turning on by itself seems to be a new glitch because I've seen another post about it . What you could do is to set min. smart price to your desired price.

Being positive to Covid is one of the extenuating circumstances where guests are eligible for a full refund. Theoretically, they should present some proof but in practice, I don't know if Airbnb requires it . It is certainly easy to falsify one.

You said it is high season so hopefully you will be able to rebook these nights. Good luck