Co-host

Answered!
Sabrina1529
Level 1
Clearfield, UT

Co-host

Hi, we have an Airbnb in St George, Utah that we have managed through a company. We are considering dropping the company and hiring a co-host to manage the listing. I would love to connect with anyone who services that area. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sabrina1529 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

While we wait for Hosts to share some tips , did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? Would you like to check out through the platform if any Co-host is available near you? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sabrina1529 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

While we wait for Hosts to share some tips , did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? Would you like to check out through the platform if any Co-host is available near you? 

-----

Hey @Sabrina1529 , I'd love to discuss my services with you if you're interested. Shoot me a message so I can give you my contact info.

Hello Sabrina, I am a virtual co-host.  I can communicate excellently with your guests, manage calendars and cooking, handle communication with cleaners and handyman and help manage your profiles as well.

I am open to negotiation with you. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ann-Chisom0  , I noticed your comment and wanted to share a Community Center tip 💡 If you'd like to tag members in your comments for them to get a notification of your message, simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊  (In this case Sabrina).

I am tagging @Sabrina1529 on your behalf so that she can get back to you 😃

Hope it helps! 🌻

-----

Gim67
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

Hello @Sabrina1529 

I am an experienced co-host and I have also started my own hosting. I manage guests via call and chats, manage calendars, set cleaning schedules and handle communication with cleaners and handyman and help manage your profiles as well.

If this offer is still open, you can send a private message and we can discuss further.

Traci256
Level 1
McMinnville, OR

Hi @Sabrina1529 

I am a proud Airbnb Superhost, and I self manage our listing in Oregon. I find that I truly love the hosting role: managing, scheduling, connecting with guests have all been both a positive and satisfying experience! I am a little late to finding/replying to this post, so perhaps you've already made your decision, and, if so, then I am happy for you! Management companies can be pretty expensive, so I understand the draw towards self-management/co hosting! Be well!