How can we get the "Guest Favourite" tag and boast our listing

Answered!
Morgan757
Level 2
Castro Valley, CA

How can we get the "Guest Favourite" tag and boast our listing

Hi,

We are new to airbnb and just started hosting 7 months back . We are getting really good reviews and ratings from customers but would like to see how we can elevate our listing to get the "guest favourite" tag.  Thanks for your tips and suggestions. 

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Morgan757 👋

Welcome to the Community Center and congratulations on your listing! 🎉 

As well as @Mike-And-Jane0's comments, I've found some more information about the Guest Favourite badge: 

Guest Favourites: Most-loved homes according to guests 

Guest Favourite badge 

I hope this helps! Don't forget to come back and celebrate with us when you get it! 
Good luck! 🍀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Morgan757 It seems to me that you just need a bit of time to allow the review scores to recover from your disaster weekend when the cleaner was ill.

My other thoughts:

Dump the picture with the different bedding as one reviewer was right when they said it suggests there are 3 bedrooms.

Consider the number of people you allow. For me 2 per bedroom should be the maximum but I see that this will lose you money. Also for families with young children a 2 bed place sleeping 8 is ideal if priced appropriately. It is a shame that Airbnb do not allow the occupancy to be described as 4 adults+4 children. Perhaps be clear in your description that its really 4+4 and allow the guest to decide if they want to cram all adults in.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Morgan757 👋

Welcome to the Community Center and congratulations on your listing! 🎉 

As well as @Mike-And-Jane0's comments, I've found some more information about the Guest Favourite badge: 

Guest Favourites: Most-loved homes according to guests 

Guest Favourite badge 

I hope this helps! Don't forget to come back and celebrate with us when you get it! 
Good luck! 🍀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines