Looking for an experienced Co-Host in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Cindy1371
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Looking for an experienced Co-Host in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

6 studio apartments all located on the second floor of the same address in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The cleaning is outsourced. We need someone local to manage the listings, greet/ check-out guests to receive/ refund key deposits, empty garbage cans either early morning or late evening, emergency calls, etc. **

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

3 Replies 3
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Cindy1371 

I just wanted to let you know that it's against our Community Guidelines to advertise on the Community Center. However, I do want to ensure you can get some advice from other experienced Hosts about finding a Co-Host.

Have you connected with your local Host club? You can find them all the map here >> https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Maria-Jose45
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Hi Cindy, 

Are you still looking for someone who manages your properties?

I am a professional manager with several active listings in Puerto Vallarta and I actually live here.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Kindly, 

Regina

Hi Regina @Maria-Jose45 , can we connect locally? My requirements have changed a bit but still worth a cup of coffee...