Missing Host Payouts

Answered!

Missing Host Payouts

Hey guys - is there a phone number to call for support?  Where do i go to log a ticket for Airbnb to investigate a missing paymen?  My bank info is correct in the system and it shows that payment has been sent, but nothing is coming through to the account.  This is so frustrating!  They sure do make it unappealing to use their services.  Please let me know if anyone can help on how i can reach these folks.

Thanks!

Nadine

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nadine149 ,

You can contact Airbnb Customer Support via the contact page, and get more details regarding it. 

Would you mind sharing the reservation number of the booking that misses the payment?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nadine149 ,

You can contact Airbnb Customer Support via the contact page, and get more details regarding it. 

Would you mind sharing the reservation number of the booking that misses the payment?

-----

Thanks Bhumika - really appreciate it.

Conf # is

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Nadine

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nadine149, Thank you for the Reservation number. I have taken note of it and passed it along to the team if they can help with further updates!

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nadine149 , Did you follow up with the Host of your listing as well regarding this?

-----

Yonette1
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

To all Hosts

Is Airbnb not paying you ?

Yes!  Payment issues for over 5 1/2 months.  They owe over $12,000!  No payout issues as they have suggested as I got $3500 when I asked for their legal departments contact info.  They refused to give it.  I finally got one address on Friday.  

IMG_6415.jpeg

 I’ll keep you posted but it’s looking grim.  Likely Airbnb will owe $20,000 by the end of August!

@Richard3344 

Sorry to hear about this. I’ll flag the community managers (who moderate this forum) and see if they can pass your issue to the right team to look into (they are not customer service but can direct your issues to the right team). Hopefully you have everything documented and perhaps a social media call out to the head of hosting for Airbnb may get you a response too? 

@Bhumika @Rebecca @Paula @Quincy could you assist Richard please?