Missing payment

Answered!
Tresher0
Level 2
Mobile, AL

Missing payment

My payment was upcoming now it's hold and the specialized team will not get back with me or release my payment. The guest has been in my unit for three days since June 30th 2024. His reservation is until September 2024.  I was supposed to be getting a payment for this month of the reservation. The payment was supposed to be released July 1, 2024 fast pay. Nothing has been fast about this situation and I'm getting the run around and frustrated. I even told the guest to call and told him nothing was wrong with his payment. But for some weird reason airbnb will not process the payment and pay me. This is killing my business . Should I cancel his reservation? What can I do to get Airbnb to actually help me? 

Top Answer

@Paula Yes I contacted them several times and eventually got my payment. Thanks for  asking 

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tresher0, I hope everything is well with you.

Have you contacted the Support team for their advice on this? Have there been any updates on your case since you posted here?

Please keep us posted 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Paula Yes I contacted them several times and eventually got my payment. Thanks for  asking 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you for the update @Tresher0. I am very glad to hear that this got resolved 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad