No Breakfast?

No Breakfast?

First off yes I know hosts are under no obligation to provide breakfast. But I do think they should be. If you're going to be considered a b&b you should have to provide at least both b's. I'm not saying you have to go all out with a full breakfast buffet that would be nice. But at least maybe some pastries and orange juice. Just like I can't open a shoe store if I don't sell shoes there if it's going to be a bed and breakfast it should have to provide both.

38 Replies 38
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Doesn't he just, @Colleen253?
You just know @Anonymous would be the smartest and funniest (in a good way) dinner party guest. Ever. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Gordon0 @Colleen253 

I miss @Anonymous 

😞

@Huma0  oh yea, we all miss him...

lol 😄 😄 😄

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Gordon0 @Sarah977 @Colleen253 @John5097 

I just spoke to my friend Mr. Chesky and he said that he is considering changing the name to “AirBYOB.”

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Christopher1295, @Brian2036 , @Sarah977 , @Gordon0 , @Colleen253 

I  am 110% supportive of how much effort Hosts put into their individual businesses.  It is up to hosts to decide whom to host. Now we all know whom not to host.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Anonymous I love you dude!! You are so dang funny, right on target NO matter what the situation.....You got this one so perfectly with that video link! lol

yes, we are all rethinking, holding conferences since this most critical need of OJ and a croissant must be offered to all guests, well at least to one person we know of. What's blown me away the most here is that he (christopher) keeps going on and on about his demand and insisting he is correct and knows the only way, his way.............lol

this behavior is getting so familiar here in our country....and there's a bunch of folks leaning in that direction...OH lord help me - its now on Airbnb.    LOLLOLLOLLOL

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

There used to be a chain of fast food restaurants in California named "Wienerschnitzel". But they don't sell wienerschnitzel. Nothing even remotely resembling it. 

There's a small chain of tapas bars in NW England called Fino but they don't sell sherry.

C'est la vie.