Promotions for double occupancy

Answered!
Guy1123
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Promotions for double occupancy

Hi everyone!

I've got a double room featuring a double bed which is advertised for single guests with the option to add an extra guest. Now, I was thinking of promoting long weekends or longer bookings for two guests for that double room, but the system doesn't have that option and only shows options for single guests. How do you guys go around this?

Thanks for reading,

Guy

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Guy1123 Also switch on pro tools from your account as the multi-calendar helps you manage two listings. Be aware that blocking one listing doesnt link to the other so if you are away you will need to block both.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Guy1123 create a second listing and link the calendars

Thanks for the reply. I will try that now and see how it works. I have just found the option for linking calendars.  

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Guy1123 Also switch on pro tools from your account as the multi-calendar helps you manage two listings. Be aware that blocking one listing doesnt link to the other so if you are away you will need to block both.

All synced. Will next check on the pro tools and see that multi-calendar and if I can manage pricing for both occupancy modes. 

Thanks so much for your help!