Scam

Answered!
Marisa559
Level 2
Natalia, TX

Scam

IMG_9428.jpeg

 I just go an inquiry on my VRBO listing. Of course I did not share any personal information but just be cautious, scammers are trying everything and anything to get your personal information, and money.

1 Best Answer

These scammers don’t even bother to change their scam approaches. Always worded similarly. 

Years ago there  used to be a website where experts were scamming the scammers back. It was hilarious how many of the fraudsters they hooked.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

These scammers don’t even bother to change their scam approaches. Always worded similarly. 

Years ago there  used to be a website where experts were scamming the scammers back. It was hilarious how many of the fraudsters they hooked.

Jack2349
Level 2
New York, NY

I had a guest last night say their card couldn’t pay for the full 3 night minimum so they would pay for one night and then go to the bank in the morning to get approved for an increase on their charge limit to pay the remainder. Sounds to me like someone looking to book a 1 night house party. So many scammers out there and it’s sad how people disrespect other people’s properties nowadays. It’s the new cost of doing business nowadays.