Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955
Kobby3
Level 1
Accra, Ghana

Thank you glad to be a super host!

Mona1035
Level 2
State of Espírito Santo, Brazil

Eu agradeço à Deus em primeiro lugar por me dar saúde disposição e vontade de servir àqueles  que vem até a mim ! Agradeço ao Airbnb pelo apoio , suporte com pessoas tão dedicadas ! O meu muuuuito obrigada à todos !!!

Giuseppe1236
Level 2
Marina di Ragusa, Italy

Grazie Lizzie , sempre alla ricerca di nuovi obiettivo è voglia di condividere esperienze bellissime con tutto il mondo 

Tarcilla0
Level 2
Boston, MA

Thank you so much! Soooo happy to be here! Let’s continue to spread love and unique experiences around the world! 
Tarcilla 

Adaora0
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hello everyone,

Thank you for having me here. I am Adaora and I have a home in Midland Texas.

My travel experiences prepared me for the role to becoming a super host. I love clean spaces and good customer relationship.

If you ever find yourself at that side of the world, don’t hesitate to stop by and check out our beautiful home.

I am super happy to be here.

Νικόλαος4
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Hello everyone I also had the pleasure today to become a super host this gives me strength to continue the good work.It's really nice when you see your efforts rewarded.I come from Greece and from a small town called Thessaloniki.My country is famous for its history, good weather, crystal clear seas and good food.I love meeting new people from different countries and pampering them by seeing the delight on their face with a smile.I wish good luck to everyone and continue the Good Effort.

Maarit11
Level 2
Harjavalta, Finland

Hei!

Kiitos jälleen antamastanne arvonimestä. Olen hyvin iloinen siitä. Olen ahkeroinut koko kesän ja työ palkitaan.

- Maarit

thanks for letting us join the Superhost Club!  We have been working hard on our Mid-Century Modern rental on beautiful Vashon Island near Seattle.  We are off to a strong start and looking forward to many years to come. 😃

Melissa2033
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Thanks, Lizzie! It's very exciting to reach this milestone! Check out the gorgeous 100 year old home Guests are raving about... 

https://airbnb.com/h/midtown-with-pool

Nancy-Silvina0
Level 1
CABA, Argentina

Hola hola!! muchas gracias! 😁

Estoy muy contenta y conforme de pertenecer a esta comunidad y que así sea siempre con muchas mas bendiciones de huéspedes confiables, conformes y felices. Un abrazo grande desde Argentina 🇦🇷 .

Thanks!

I am so excited! to be a Super-host!

Andreas45
Level 2
Nicosia, Cyprus

Hello, 

Congrats to all for the achievement and keep up the hard work (and the heart work) as to be an outstanding host, it definitely needs to be coming from the heart. 

Earned supehost status for the 29th consecutive time today. 

I am curious though, on banner coming with the email from Airbnb, in previous years the number of times in a row the status was earned was mentioned clearly. Not anymore..

If anyone has a clue, would appreciate 

Bonjour /bonsoir, Lizzie & everyone

thank you for granting me the Superhost! It always feels superb when we get rewarded for the hard work, and the outstanding experience that we provide to our guests. I am so happy and proud to be a part of Airbnb community. Your super host email made my day. I feel more excited to do better. Have a nice and prosperous day/evening.

Ghada🥰

Neisha20
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Just got my first Superhost status and we just set up our place in May. We are located in Ontario, Canada close to Kawartha Lakes. It has been a blast so far. 

Mariza3
Level 2
Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil

Hi!

Muito feliz em renovar meu título de superhost. Sou  anfitriã  desde 2012 e vivo em  Foz do Iguaçu, oeste do estado do Paraná, no Brasil. Nossa cidade tem como principal arrecadação o turismo, é conhecida internacionalmente por abrigar as Cataratas do Iguaçu, umas das 7 maravilhas da natureza. Espero voces para conhecerem nosso Destino, e é claro, meu espaço.

Abraços e...

Bem vindos

Bien venidos

Welcome