Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,785 Replies 5,785
Simon797
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Thank you Airbnb for this superhot award. I would love to continue working hard to make our guest's feel warm & comfy experience even better!!

truly grateful for this milestone!

Ionel6
Level 2
Constanța, Romania

Thanks allot apreciate it 😊

Ionel6
Level 2
Constanța, Romania

Thanks allot apreciate it .!!!

Alastair0
Level 9
Chiang Mai, Thailand

It’s incredible that we have again hit the standards that guests appreciate. 

We received a lovely gift of a gold Airbnb key for 20 consecutive quarters and thought that the only way now is down but pleased to see we just got 21st, 6 years as Superhost. 

Hosting for 12 years Superhost for most of that time and have grown each year.
Jun51
Level 2
Edmonton, Canada

Thank you Airbnb ! 

Superhost for 5 consecutive years it's  a rewarding feeling. We do what is best for our guest.

Congratulations to all Superhost as well, cheers everyone!

Juno

Edmonton, Alberta

Teresa890
Level 2
Fairfield, CA

I've been hosting since late May and just made Superhost status.  I am so honored and excited.  I just bought a new home and unfortunately been out of work for medical reasons...this sure has given me a reason to get up and make a pot of coffee:)  I've met some great people.  Thank you Airbnb!

Teresa from Fairfield, CA

Juppiduuuuu, I get it, thank you, Martina 🌸

Maxi43
Level 1
Kowloon, Hong Kong

Hello, thank you for awarding me the badge to be part of the superhost community. Hoping to learn more from everyone here. Cheers

Maxi43
Level 1
Kowloon, Hong Kong

Hello everyone, thanks to Airbnb for giving us the chance to be part of the superhost community. Hope to learn more from you guys. Cheers

It has been an absolute pleasure having conversations with new interesting people.

Have to say the most difficult part was setting up the computer side. We do get

many surprises one guest suddenly becomes two maybe that part when booking needs to be

a little clearer. So far loving the journey.

Thanks Neroli

Souheil2
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Thank you Airbnb

Hi from Guwahati , Assam . We are happy to serve guests from across the globe  and meet great people and try our best to give guests the experience of local feel . 

Asa17
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Thank you, I'm very happy to become a super host. Please let me me have all your very best tips to improve my service. 

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

539EB949-350C-43EB-B66A-1C698983B029.jpeg