Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

5,959 Replies 5,959
Claryville0
Level 2
New York, NY

The Tannery House is a historical Greek Revival Home where the charm of old days meets the comfort and luxury of modern times, a little gem in the woods. 

Guests are  immediately introduced to the endless beauty of the house from wide plank floor,  fully exposed joists, high ceilings, vintage wallpaper and a mind blowing color palette. Two acres of manicured lawn, flower beds with perennials and open views to the Catskill woods make it a dream place.

It is located in a hidden gem in the Catskills  known as Claryville. It is  a scenic hamlet where the stunning Neversink River begins its long journey;  ideal for trout fishing among other fish species.  Part of the 3500 Trail Club with  a number of marked hiking trails, including Slide Mountain and the Red Hill Fire Tower.

I come from the New York City where I live and work. It has been some years that I discovered the stunning  beauty of the Hudson Valley and the Catskills. The Tannery House was a love at first sight drawn by its unique character and beauty. Opening it up to Abnb Guests community is a humbling experience of sharing what I absolutely adore and giving the opportunity to more people to experience the beauty of The Catskills.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and every time I get a 5 star review is the moment of celebration that more people get to have their own great experience staying in our House.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts. I hope to continue to be a member of The SuperHost  community  which is a new community with amazing people, unique places  and great stories.

Irene,

The Tannery House hostess and owner

IMG_8795.jpeg

Thank you Airbnb,

Greetings from Mimice, Croatia

Francesco635
Level 2
Acquapendente, Italy

Hi everybody.

nice to be here.

Nice to meet Superhosts but don't forget our Superguests!

Claryville0
Level 2
New York, NY

The Tannery House is a historical Greek Revival Home where the charm of old days meets the comfort and luxury of modern times, a little gem in the woods. 

Guests are  immediately introduced to the endless beauty of the house from wide plank floor,  fully exposed joists, high ceilings, vintage wallpaper and a mind blowing color palette. Two acres of manicured lawn, flower beds with perennials and open views to the Catskill woods make it a dream place.

It is located in a hidden gem in the Catskills  known as Claryville. It is  a scenic hamlet where the stunning Neversink River begins its long journey;  ideal for trout fishing among other fish species.  Part of the 3500 Trail Club with  a number of marked hiking trails, including Slide Mountain and the Red Hill Fire Tower.

I come from the New York City where I live and work. It has been some years that I discovered the stunning  beauty of the Hudson Valley and the Catskills. The Tannery House was a love at first sight drawn by its unique character and beauty. Opening it up to Abnb Guests community is a humbling experience of sharing what I absolutely adore and giving the opportunity to more people to experience the beauty of The Catskills.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and everytime I get a 5 star review is the moment of celebration that more people get to share the same experience with me.

Irene,

The Tannery House hostess & owner

Giovanni1248
Level 2
Siena, Italy

Happy to be a Superhost ... even if - I don't know why - my apt Magione 10 never appears in the first pages when you are searching a place in Siena ... 🙂

Rok134
Level 2
Monaco

Thank you Lizzie

We hope you come stay with us in the Canary Islands 

Cordially yours

Rok team

Thank you Lizzie!

I'm Paola and (with my mother and my sister) I own a small building in the center of Forte dei Marmi (Tuscany, Italy). We inherited it from our grandfather and, in 2012, completely renovated for those who want to enjoy the life of the "legendary" Forte. I am honored to have earned the title of superhost once again 😎 thank you Airbnb!

Denise1716
Level 2
Poole, United Kingdom

Morning everyone,

I have just become a SUPERHOST……such great news! 
I have a room in my home in Ashley Cross, Poole, Dorset, which until 5 months ago was my Reflexology treatment room.
Due to a neck injury I had to stop practising Reflexology and decided to change its use to an Airbnb.
This had been such a great decision. 
I have loved turning the space into a calm haven for guests to relax and recharge, and enjoyed meeting lovely, friendly guests and making their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Poole offers guests so much to enjoy with the beaches, walks over the Purbeck Hills, visiting Corfe castle, boating around Poole Harbour and great restaurants and theatre. 
I am looking forward to greeting future guests. 
Wishing everyone well and much success. 

Luka435
Level 2
Gornji Milanovac, Serbia

Hi everyone, we got the SUPERHOST award again. Our country Serbia is very beautiful and everybody deserve to come and see this natural beauty. We are more than grateful to our guests that appreciate our apartments and our hospitality and we are more than excited to welcome new ones. 

Anna14074
Level 1
Sant Iscle de Vallalta, Spain

I'm so excited for becoming a super host. This is a landmark for me as I decided to change my life style from first 9 years as Purser at British Airways, and last 16 years as sales rep at the pharmaceutical industry.

I now host from home and look after my guests, I have a tiny house, in a tiny town of 1000 habitants in a tiny region, Catalonia of 7 million habitants situated at the north of Spain(Europe) we have super beaches at 7 km and the tiny house is in the garden of my house it is surrounded by natural park and mountains with wild boar, deer, foxes, and many other animals, specially birds.

Having started only four months ago, and with a very busy summer, looking forward to a not so quiet winter hopefully 🙏🌟

Thank you Lizzie!

At Casa dos Vinhais, in the beautiful Douro Valley (Portugal), we always try to provide our guests an exclusive and differentiating experience. Many people who visit us say they've never had an Airbnb experience like the one they had in our house and that makes us very proud! 🙂

Regards

José 

Hi Lizzie

Thanks you so much for your recognition as a Super Host. I am over the moon. Thanks to you as well for helping me through out. Its a real pleasure to have this title. It makes you feel you are doing what the guest expect. We try and go that extra mile for our guest to feel welcomed and comfortable at our place. 

Sure will continue with our great services and ensure our standards  are  maintained at high levels.  

Gary1264
Level 2
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi all - SuperHost Gary here - here's my English Countryside AirBnB with original waterwheel - please share:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/49563192?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=0b0cbd94-4d43-4205-8f...

Idlir1
Level 1
Sarandë, Albania

Hello 

I am very pleased to get superhost

Have been working really hard and with dedication for this title. 

here in our small beautiful city I am getting more motivation to please our guests with everything they ask. 

A big big thank you to my guests which have appriciated my work 

Etin119
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Thank you for choosing me as SUPERHOT, it has been an amazing journey in the last two months. Becoming a SUPERHOST in just two months takes a lot of collaboration. First, I want to thank my wife, for setting a high standard in terms of design and cleanliness of the home. We were lucky enough to have a home just 2killometers from the Ottawa airport, with a great layout. With my wife's eye for design, it came together nicely. I will be updating the pictures of the home shortly because there are paintings and furniture added to the home. That needs to be showcased in the new photos.

The next person, I want to thank, is my cleaners, they are the best cleaners as far as I am concerned. They are very passionate about their work. I make sure I always share my reviews with them.

The next group of people I need to thank are my lovely guests. I have the best guests in the world. They are an amazing group of guests. Without them, I will not be here. They treat my home with so much respect and follow the house rules. They wash the dishes, do the laundry, and take out the garbage and recycling as well. On a few occasions, some even left gifts for the cleaners. 

I treat my guests as friends and family. I frequently tell them, " You came as a guest, but left as a friend". That is truly how I will about my guests. Every request from them gets my attention, and whenever I can accommodate them, I get it done. From the moment they book to their last day, I communicate an average of 5times with them. Letting them know I want to make their experience, a 5 Stars experience, and how can I help. And once they are in, I follow up as well, asking them, what I need to do to keep, that 5 Star experience going. They loved it and they responded in kind.

Last, but not least is the AIRBNB support staff, they were right there with me through this journey. I called them every day for guidance. I was eager to learn, and I wanted to be the best host, I could be.  I also utilized the resources available to hosts on the platform.

Sorry, if I took too much time here, and not even sure this is the right place to say some of these things. But, I wanted to share my journey, so some hosts out there learn or take a pointer from my experience. I can always be reached at any time.

Thanks, for reading it to the end.

Etin

Tranquil Nest -By the Airport