Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955

Thanks for making me a Super Host!!!

I'm really excited to continue bringing a high quality experience to people visiting Seattle, especially those who are looking for a mix of city and nature. I'm also really excited to be part of this community of Super Hosts. Greetings, everyone!!!

Adela54
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Thank you, Airbnb, for recognizing us once again as SuperHosts!  We thank God for the blessings that it brings.  

D-Clayton4
Level 1
Lake Toxaway, NC

So excited to become a SuperHost! We have had terrific guests and our experience with Airbnb has been wonderful!

Christine1081
Level 4
Humboldt, TN

Been a superhost every single quarter since 2016. 

Christine Warrington
Jane4205
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I am really delighted to have been made a Super Host.  We love our cottage and we do everything we can to ensure that our guests will love it too and that it makes them as welcome as it does our family and friends

Amrita8
Level 3
Chennai, India

Hi Lizzie, Thank you . I am very thrilled to be a  Superhost  level 4. This experience with  Airbnb community has given me so much joy and learning over the years. As a senior citizen I have  the opportunity look at life with a different perspective  because of hosting  on your platform which gives us so much freedom  to be yourself. It is indeed an experience to be hosting  people with different culture ,profession, country . Interacting  with people in different walks of life is enlightening and satisfying. It completely opens your mind to a whole new world.

Thank you Airbnb team for this wealth which I will preserve.

Wishing you all  the best of season.

Fond Regards

Amrita.

Good morning Amirtha.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience with other host like me.Acctully you have shared my feelings.

A senior citizen like me it means a lot.

Your words encourage us to work confidently.

Lucky We are for having a wonderful platform "Airbnb" to promote our business.

Thanks to Amirta.Thanks to Airbnb.

Warm regards.

Muralidharan VR 

Anna14153
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Thank you so much for recognizing my effort.

It has been a pleasure serving my guests in the best possible way and making their stay enjoyable and relaxing.

I plan to continue my level of service and to make adjustments according to the feedback.

It has been a challenge for me as I live and work in Athens and coordinate everything from a distance.

Big heartful Thank you to all my guests for choosing to stay at Diamond Studio Skala.

Anna 💖

Sandra6042
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

Thank you so much. Its been quite a journey. Loving every minute hosting wonderful families. Seeing them enjoy a well needed getaway 

Looking forward to hosting many more.

Sandy

Sandra6042
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

Yay! So exciting. Its been a fantastic journey. Love hosting fantastic families who make hosting enjoyable.

Thank you Airbnb for recognizing my efforts for going the extra mile for my guests. Looking forward to ongoing hosting with Airbnb! 🙂

Kathlene2
Level 2
Yarmouth, MA

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am so excited to have become a SuperHost. I love hosting others and helping to make  their days on beautiful Cape Cod most memorable. I'm just getting started and look forward to a great future with AirBnB guests.

Sheen162
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Thanks Lizzie 

I would love to learn from you and the rest of my colleagues.

Regards 

Sheen 

Pakistan

Good evening mam,

Greeting and best wishes from mayoor vihar home stay Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala.

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Airbnb for recommending my name in Super host category.This is the fifth month of our service under Airbnb.

During this period we had a chance to host some fantastic guests.

Thanks to Airbnb for your unconditional support.

We expect the same support in the coming year 2024 also.

We hope for the best.

I wish Airbnb team and all our super host a fantastic new year 2024.

Thanks and Regards.

Muralidharan VR 

Thank you so much airbnb for suport our guesthouse during the years,I hope 2024 is more better than 2023,

To be the super host is ithe best for our future,we love airbnb💞💞💞.

My warm regards

Komang sukariya

Matur suksema ,Terimakasih.

Happy new year for all.

Alyssa431
Level 1
Pitts, PA

I’m so happy to be included in this group. I take a lot of pride in my spaces. I can’t wait to expand.