Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,955 Replies 5,955

Moltes gràcies!

estic molt content de ser novament SUPERHOST!

Sabeu que em de fer per poder demanar que Airbnb posi com a opcionals les diferents indicacions que hi ha a l’apartat de EQUIPAMENT BASIC? Hi ha una contradiccio, ja que alli indica com a obligatoria la roba de llit pero mes endavant tens un check el qual et pregunta si poses o no els llençols…

Gracies per la vostra resposta!

Thank you, what an honor and we are so glad all our hard work has paid off. Grateful!

Alicia1264
Level 3
CF, Argentina

Hola a todos, un placer formar parte de la familia de anfitriones. Todos los que he conocido han sido muy solidarios. Gracias por el reconocimiento, y seguro nos esforzaremos por mejorar cada día. Soy anfitrión desde hace pocos meses y mi departamento esta en el corazón de Buenos Aires, Una ciudad bellísima con mucha oferta de paseos, muy buenos restaurantes, la oferta gastronómica es muy variada ya que es tierra de inmigrantes europeos y en los últimos tiempos latinos y rusos. Es una ciudad LGTB friendly. Hay mucha oferta de obras de teatro y recitales, eventos deportivos, etc. y mucha diversión. Buenos Aires nunca duerme. Muchos se hospedan en Buenos Aires pocos días para luego visitar Patagonia, Cataratas del Iguazú y otros puntos turísticos del pais. Gracias nuevamente!

Shelley450
Level 2
Fairhope, AL

Dear Lizzie,

Thank you so much for recognizing me as a superhost. It’s an honor that reflects the dedication and hard work of our entire team. We strive to provide the best possible experience in Fairhope to all our guests, ensuring their stay is comfortable, memorable, and unique.

We take particular pride in our flagship property, the Summit Street Inn. The work we’ve done to preserve this historic hotel is a testament to our commitment to quality and to the rich heritage of our beautiful town.

Once again, thank you for your acknowledgment. We look forward to continuing to serve our guests with the highest standard of hospitality.

Best Regards,

Shelley Springer

Maïte1
Level 2
New Malden, United Kingdom

Hi all, I

am so glad to have kept my Super Host status another year. We are in Greater London, some 25 minutes away from the town center.

My husband and I put a lot of effort to, not only receive guests, but friends. That is how we treat them all and so many of them do become friends. I cook some nice homemade French meals for all of them.

Being an Airbnb host is a rewarding experience in spite of all the challenges. 

Come and visit us sometimes. 

Angela3590
Level 2
Rayleigh, United Kingdom

Hi to all,

I am very happy to have received Superhost Status for the third time consecutively. 

This honestly makes me so happy. I have 2 rooms in my home in Essex, England and although they are nice rooms I believe I've got the status for the welcome and hospitality I provide to guests.

I really enjoy making people feel welcome - but equally I appreciate some people just want space and I like to provide this too when needed.

I think the experience for the guest should fit their needs - but I admit it delights me when I know they've enjoyed their stay. 

Once I saw that someone had left a note on the fridge - it was very complimentary about me and their stay and it made me feel pure joy.

I have seen since that other people have done this also - it always surprises me and I feel incredibly grateful. 

I reduced my actual work as my Dadis very ill and has been in hospital for some months so I cannot go on holiday myself.

One day I will and when I do I  would like to go to Fuerteventura or somewhere similar in climate - so maybe one day I will book to stay with another Superhost - it would be lovely to meet one of you.

In the meantime it's a pleasure and honour to be amongst such fine company. 

Warmest regards 

Angie 

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Parabéns ❤️

Obrigado Loni

👍🙏

Sara9407
Level 1
La Floresta, Uruguay

Thanks so much Lizzie. it is just I love hosting people..

It is great to receive the reward..  just .. to receive the positive feedback from my guests is much much better.  

I see them all as my friends and treat them accordingly..

Yonas3
Level 2
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Great honor to be recognized as superhost. I hosted so many people from all parts of the world and It has been a pleasure to provide outstanding hospitality and share responsibilities in the east African city of Addis Ababa. 

Virna17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb and hello everyone . This is my third super host badge. Thanking to my colleague that works with me and airbnb team that support me !! 

Travis294
Level 2
Buffalo, NY

Hello there my super host family. Yes I made super host after 10 months of hard work, with my three airbnbs in Buffalo NY. I also have another one opening up next month. I’m here to accept all the advice I can get, I’m still learning. Thank you all so much in advance..

Nancy2129
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Hello Lizzie and thank you so much! My husband and I were so happy to receive this email tonight! Hello to all the Superhosts - we are very grateful to be included in such a special group.  We are loving hosting our little beach getaway in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida! 🙂 Nancy and Doug Wood

Hello .. I am so excited to be Super host! It shows that hard work does pay off. I'm from Houston, Texas. My priority is always to the guests, making sure they feel at home and that they leave with positive customer experience.

Thank you Lizzie. I am new as a host and I am very happy to be a super host so soon. I have two appsrtments inTulum Mexico in the Riviera Maya nice beaches, delicious food, a lot of fun and full of history.