Why is my superhost rating low despite receiving 5-star reviews?

Answered!
Soska0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Why is my superhost rating low despite receiving 5-star reviews?

When starting super host my earring I very low i don’t know why ?

and all my gust give me 5 stars 

[Tittle modified by OCM]

Top Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Soska0 

My ideas that worked for me in a similar type listing.  Two people who have never met will be sharing an apartment,

Lpck on the bedroom doors gives a safety reassurance.

No visitors, you are  not in the apartment to manage behavior of Guests.

House Rules.  Not everyone practices common sen se, so if you have rules it encourages common sense.

If you have a shared kitchen and living room, I suggest that you clearly state times to be used, to avoid the 2 am tv watching or cooking.

If no smoke alarms, I would suggest smoking allowed in designated area only maybe outside

Liability sake because you aren't there, I would suggest no pets.  Even nice pets can bite.

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Soska0 

My ideas that worked for me in a similar type listing.  Two people who have never met will be sharing an apartment,

Lpck on the bedroom doors gives a safety reassurance.

No visitors, you are  not in the apartment to manage behavior of Guests.

House Rules.  Not everyone practices common sen se, so if you have rules it encourages common sense.

If you have a shared kitchen and living room, I suggest that you clearly state times to be used, to avoid the 2 am tv watching or cooking.

If no smoke alarms, I would suggest smoking allowed in designated area only maybe outside

Liability sake because you aren't there, I would suggest no pets.  Even nice pets can bite.

Soska0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Thank u mariea i will change this rules