“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

Answered!

“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

I have been try to book a spot for almost two weeks and I continue getting the same message “payment cannot be processed” I have used multiple card I have used PayPal , I have used Apple Cash, I’ve used PayPal but I get the same error, I even called my bank while simultaneously, attempting the payment and my bank said they don’t see an attempt, it’s clearly a glitch in Airbnb payment processor , but I still haven’t got a straight answer from all the customer agents I spoke , I was to make two bookings before but now when I need one I can’t 

1 Best Answer

I have say  the turnaround time was swift , maybe a day after I professed the issued it was fixed I really appreciate the Airbnb team , I was frustrated in the beginning but Airbnb’s staff remained patient and was able to resolve my issue, and I was able to book a reservation, so again thank you. 

View Best Answer in original post

16 Replies 16

Hi, I am facing the same issue, It says Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review. Please try again later. I need to book the place urgently. Thanks

Hi there! I have also been experiencing this same issue for the last week while trying to book some experiences. I'm also unable to make any changes to existing reservations. The issue occurs on both the app and the browser.  Randomly, I would have success booking one reservation, and then when I try to book another one, I get the "payment cannot be processed" error.

I'd appreciate any support on this matter please and thank you!