looking for an Airbnb space to rent

Laura7437
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

looking for an Airbnb space to rent

It will be in August, for 1 evening for my 70th birthday party in Los Angeles. (West area, Culver City, Miracle Mile, Beverly Hills).

Does anyone have a recommendation?

about 25 people, all adults 40 and up, NO drugs and half of invitees are in AA program... 

Thanks!!

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Laura7437 Airbnb does not allow parties of whatever flavour so I would look for party spaces elsewhere

Airbnb support told me it is up to the host , they don’t regulate the party issue. That’s why I am asking here. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Laura7437 👋

I'm Rebecca, one of the Community Managers at the Community Center. This space is dedicated to Hosts connecting with other hosts to share knowledge and get advice, rather than a space to look for Airbnb properties. 😊

If you head to Airbnb.com, you'll be able to search properties in the area and reach out to potential hosts to ask whether they would accommodate your booking. Please bear in mind that Airbnb has a strict Community Disturbance Policy which you can find out more about here. 

I hope this helps. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Laura7437 Sadly you were misinformed. This often happens with Airbnb support I am afraid.

Just google Airbnb parties and you will find many examples of Airbnbs policies.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can use the search function on Airbnb to find somewhere for your guests to stay but would need to hire out a separate venue for your party @Laura7437 

Thanks Helen3. All my guests are local. I want to rent a space for the party only. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

In which case Airbnb is not the right platform. It's a platform for those wanting residential accommodation. If you want a party space only then hire a party venue @Laura7437 

You’re wrong. There are spaces through Airbnb for photoshoots and for parties. I have rented them. They are not advertised as such. You have to ask the hosts. 

Thanks everyone! I found the perfect space. 😘