Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What's on your Travel Wish List?

World

"Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind." - Seneca 

Hey Everyone, 

Travel is a fantastic thing, within a short amount of time you can be standing in a completely new place, with different food, cultures and architecture. If you are like me, my wish list of places to visit gets longer by the day!

Japan has always been high up on my list. Has anyone ever been? 

What's on yours? Perhaps you have managed to cross off a few recently? 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Taryn4
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Lizzie 

Burma is number one on my travel list. It has the most amazing food, the politics are facinating (albeit difficult and has resulted in a people that seem so beautiful and resilient) and the landmarks look other worldly. 

Lizzie, when you travel do you AirBnb? What was your last adventure?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Taryn4,

Sorry I'm just getting back to your reply, I was away last week.

Yes, I am an Airbnb-er! (not sure if there is an Airbnb fan term...maybe we should think of one?) and have stayed in quite a few places now.

I actually stayed for a few days in an Airbnb listing last week. Our host was fantastic and it included a very tasty breakfast. It was on the south coast of England, so not too far from home for me, but it was great waking up to the sounds of seagulls and the sea! Although it was a little bit of a flying visit, my host gave some tips for local walks, one of which led us along a sea path into the local town, which was a great start to the morning! 🙂

I also stayed in an Airbnb boat in Sardinia last year which was fun. The views were amazing and it certainly had easy access to the pool! 🙂 

How about you when was your last adventure? 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

We been there and the food was great :D!

[link removed]

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I am hosting and travelling via Airbnb and hope to do both even more often than I have to this date.

My wishlist includes homes all over the world.  I would like to stay in a tree house as much as in a villa with a pool 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear @Ana7, sounds lovely. Where did you last travel too and are there any particular countries towards the top of your wishlist? 🙂

--------------------

@Lizzie my favourite location would be New Zealand! I hope to go there once! 

Last Airbnb place that I visited was in Salzburg, Austria.

Btw Lizzie can you please advise me how to change my signature to be a link to my listing? I tried everything and it still doesn't work!