Review and unacceptable airbnb customer service attitude

Rab304
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Review and unacceptable airbnb customer service attitude

@Airbnb , @customer Review policy says: Commentary about past Airbnb reservations, hosts, or guests, or about the Airbnb product where it does not relate to the listing, host or guest you are rating. 
I had a guest who is commenting on one of my rooms and i don't see the review was changed or removed. The customer service is not being helpful lately. The case was closed in a rude way without asking if i still need help and without mentioning the name of   the sender (customer service)! 
At the end of the day, the property belongs to me and i don’t accept any one to comment badly on things not related to the listing.  Back to airbnb policy, why the review is still there?  We talked about the over all quality before where guests rate each category 5* but the overall is 2* ,  i thought airbnb has done something about it but unfortunately still the same! 

1 Respuesta 1

Sorry this happened to you! How terrible. As a super host myself I just got a review claiming the home had bed bugs. I looked into the matter right away as I took the matter very seriously. I had a professional exterminator come out and he found no evidence at all of bed bugs. In the private review the guest stated that the bug was on a her child's pants which could have very well have been a tick from outside the home (located in the country).  I contacted airbnb to state that the issues was a non issue and if a review could be amended or removed. They refused to help and stated that determining who is telling the truth is not their call. I was willing to provide the invoice from the exterminator and they said they didn't want it. Basically a guest can say anything they want and its taken as gold. I have made airbnb a lot of money over the years and this review will hurt me as I'm sure your bad review will hurt you.

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia