Any Creative advice to enhance my listing?

Darrick9
Level 2
Frisco, TX

Any Creative advice to enhance my listing?

Just recently renovated a home in The Colony and added a backyard patio. The Inside space is limited and I feel like the decor inside is amazing. (I could be wrong lol). The advise I would like is primarily for the backyard.  For both properties I know there is potential yet to be untouched. Any suggestions? Thanks!

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1062316796451803645?source_impression_id=p3_1725551078_P3BbGFKGnFU_Fgh2

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1066034780238385014?source_impression_id=p3_1725551078_P3QKItW8xm-k0dS3

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.44.12 AM.png

(Content modified by OCM)

4 Replies 4
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Darrick9 

Your placen looks lovely.  I would say the 4.6 rating is not positive.  Since no real complaining reviews that suggests minor things but irritating enough that they dinged you  

Rich4396
Level 2
Kingsport, TN

Hey @Darrick9 , you’ve done an awesome job with the house — the finishes are beautiful and it’s clear you’ve put in a lot of hard work! One thing I’d suggest is being careful with using the term “luxury,” since people in the U.S. tend to have really high expectations when they hear that word. Maybe try something like “elegant” or “stylish” instead, so guests aren’t expecting something different. Also, the backyard could use a bit more love to match the effort you’ve put inside. Overall, you’re doing a fantastic job, and with a few tweaks, it’ll really impress your guests! Keep it up!

Rebecca2187
Level 1
North Attleborough, MA

@Darrick9 Maybe add some more photos of the outside, I'm not getting a good idea of the space from the existing photos for 

Sam6250
Level 1
California, United States

Hi @Darrick9 

house and decoration looks great , I would remove words like luxury and prestigious.

also item 5 on additional rule . 
I ask for a review directly from guests after move out .

best of luck