Do you offer a parking spot for your guests?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Do you offer a parking spot for your guests?

Bhumika_0-1695055439976.png

Hi everyone,

Knowing what guests need is a key part of hosting. It helps us figure out what extras and services can make their stay better.

Some guests travel by car, either because they're taking a road trip or because it's the easiest way for them to reach their destination. On these occasions, offering a parking spot can greatly enhance their experience. So, do you offer a parking spot for your guests? If yes, do you charge an extra fee? or how do you manage this service?

Share your thoughts in the comments!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

138 Replies 138
Richard2947
Level 1
Berkshire, United Kingdom

yes - i offer off street parking.  I think it goes a lot towards making the booking a 'no brainer'.

No, I don’t.

Leanne281
Level 2
New York, NY

No, street parking only.

Kullathip0
Level 2
Krabi, Thailand

yes, i do

Galina103
Level 2
Lake Oswego, OR

We have dedicated uncovered parking space in front of the building for our guests. No extra fee.

Federico895
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Yep, 5 cars fit in my driveway

Laju12
Level 2
Kochi, India

Hi, we have space for 15 cars to be parked. 7 cars can be parked under roof inside garage. Rest will be in our backyard. We do not charge extra for car parking. It comes free with booking our place Palamattamvilla

Lorrie54
Level 2
Cochrane, Canada

Yes there is street parking in front of my house

Lacey76
Level 1
Fairbanks, AK

Hi Everyone,

Yes there is one parking space for this property; pleaSe reach out with ant questions.  

Lorraine473
Level 2
Witton-le-Wear, United Kingdom

Yes we have 2 parking spaces at our property and this is detailed in the listing. It is especially important to include this detail as parking in the village is limited so it’s assuring for guests to know they will be able to park easily and also nearby.

Lorraine

Jeri121
Level 3
Coventry, CT

Yes, we offer parking for two cars a few feet from each of the units and we offer space for RVs which would also fit 8 cars should a guest be entertaining. We always recommend “back in” parking. 

Yes, some of my properties have a private parking lot but on some of the properties, the guests park their cars on the street. And we don't change for it.

Cheri354
Level 10
Helena-West Helena, AR

We are fortunate in that our property is off the street and has parking space (paved) for about 6 vehicles. We don't charge for that specifically. However, anytime you can offer free parking you can add that in as an amenity and be sure to mention it in the description. Guests may be willing to pay a bit extra to spend the night if they don't have to pay to park or hike to the parking lot 🙂

Patricia4316
Level 2
Detroit, MI

There is street parking right in front of my home for guests.  I move my car so they can have the better parking spot.

Lamia40
Level 1
Cairo, Egypt

Yes I do, it’s a gated compound with free parking slots for residents.