Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you provide gym equipment in your listing?

885424623293562192-18 (1).jpg

Hi everyone,

As people are turning towards a healthy lifestyle, it might be interesting to include gym or yoga equipments to the listing. I'm curious to know if the hosts in our community provide any fitness gear for guests? 

Do you go with simple equipments such as dumbbells 🏋🏻, yoga mats 🧘🏻‍♀️ or treadmills 🏃? 

How do your guests react to having such fitness amenities?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
Elisa

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
112 Replies 112
Ирина178
Level 2
Chișinău, Moldova

Creat idea to have some yoga mats or other simple equipment in the spot👍

actually for those interested I suggest the closest sportclub or Pilates studio, which are more then enough close to the house. 
and there is a nice parc with a lake quite close as well. But the idea is very good!

Speaking about less Standart request, I had a request for babysitting chair and a baby stroller. I found a rental service for this that solved all our problems) 

may be that will be useful for other hosts 

Hi @Ирина178 😊,

Thanks for sharing your insights!

It’s great to hear about the nearby sports club and park. Have you had many guests express interest in fitness activities during their stay?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Just dumbbells for us and we haven't received any feedback on them or adding more. But we notice that people use them.

Hi @Shadé2 😊

Thank you for sharing this here!

Why did you choose the dumbbells in particular?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Tracey667
Level 2
Chippenham, United Kingdom

Thanks for including me in this message (my first in the airbnb Community Centre!).

No, I don't provide any fitness equipment for my guests.

However they are welcome to use the spacious lounge to take part in exercise videos on the smart tv.

And in the Summer and / or good weather they're welcome to use my enclosed private garden for outdoor activities.

Hi @Tracey667 😊

Thank you for participating here, I really appreciate your contribution!

Have you received any feedback on how they like using the lounge for exercise videos?

Do your guests really use it?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Hell no!

I provide yoga mats, that way it’s a quick option even for short term stays! 

IMG_6597.jpeg

Hi @Theresa780 😊

Thank you for sharing this with the community!

I really like the photo. 😍

Do your guests do yoga often at your place? How did you come up with the idea?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Tim4281
Level 2
Melrose Park, IL

No we do not provide any workout  equipment

Hi @Tim4281 😊

Thank you for participating!

Why don't you provide any workout equipment? Are you planning to add this for your guests in the future?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

no we do not. We are located in the UP and people come to use for hicking snowmobile and sking. No need for gym equipment. 

Hello, Elisa!

We provide a yoga/workout mat in on our Biggest Little House but we're planning to add more equipment in our new upcoming airbnb. Thank you for reaching out!

Hi @Sia-And-Ray0 😊

This is very exciting; congratulations on your next Airbnb property! 😍

What kind of equipment are you planning to add?

Warm regards, 🌻

-----

Thank you so much, it is exciting! 

We would like to add yoga blocks, jump rope, resistance workout bands and maybe some small weights 😉