Hosting elk hunting groups

Hosting elk hunting groups

Hello, I am Phil and I host a high altitude log cabin in Wyoming. It is smack dab in the middle of a consistantly successful elk hunting. My cabin is new to Airbnb and I'm trying to recruit hunting groups. I have hunting brokers that want my private land access but put a low hosting priority on my cabin. What I don't want is a group of hunters coming to my cabin and bypassing lodging cost and just setting up their recreational vehicles and parking in my clear-cut, and thus removing the opportunity for a guest who is truly there for the whole hunting experience. I have been successful so far with a premium rate but the hunting brokers only care about the private area hunting that draws the hunters in. Does anyone have any ideas how to draw in the guests who enjoy comfortable hunting on Airbnb, and not hunters who like to sleep in a can to save lodging costs.

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Phil5070,

Since your question is quite specific, I suggest reaching out to fellow Hosts in your area to exchange ideas on how to address this. Here is the Local Host Club link, where you can find the closest group to your location by using the filters on the map.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad