Ideas to make my listings more attractive for guests

Answered!
Rebecca1873
Level 2
Palatka, FL

Ideas to make my listings more attractive for guests

I am looking for ideas to make my listings more attractive for customers , help please 

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

Rebecca Suttles
1 Best Answer
Natalya63
Level 2
Hoboken, NJ

Hi @Rebecca1873 , I checked out your listing and have some ideas. First and probably most important thing I noticed- the pictures are very dark and lack natural light. Space looks more inviting with lots of natural light. I recommend re-taking pictures with all curtain opened, letting the light in (the interior light and fixtures such as TV should be off). You would need to play around with time of day, so that the light is optimal.  I also recommend staging the dining table with plate settings and maybe wine glasses to spark imagination of relaxing dinner. Using flower arrangements always elevates the space, so consider flowers in a vase or flower pot as a centerpiece.  The bedroom lacks decor. I recommend throw pillows and wall art (personally I love Home Goods for decor).  Also recommend removing all personal care items from bathroom for pictures. I hope this is helpful and wish you best! 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Natalya63
Level 2
Hoboken, NJ

Hi @Rebecca1873 , I checked out your listing and have some ideas. First and probably most important thing I noticed- the pictures are very dark and lack natural light. Space looks more inviting with lots of natural light. I recommend re-taking pictures with all curtain opened, letting the light in (the interior light and fixtures such as TV should be off). You would need to play around with time of day, so that the light is optimal.  I also recommend staging the dining table with plate settings and maybe wine glasses to spark imagination of relaxing dinner. Using flower arrangements always elevates the space, so consider flowers in a vase or flower pot as a centerpiece.  The bedroom lacks decor. I recommend throw pillows and wall art (personally I love Home Goods for decor).  Also recommend removing all personal care items from bathroom for pictures. I hope this is helpful and wish you best! 

@Natalya63 I appreciate all that very much.  Those are great ideas.  I have only owned it 2 years and am only there maybe 2 to 3x a year due to my job,  in a travel nurse so every time I go home I try to do more to the rooms and house. 

Rebecca Suttles