Mattress recommendations

Answered!
Audrey34
Level 1
Vancouver, WA

Mattress recommendations

I am about to open up a second bedroom to guests and want to add a memory foam queen mattress.

Does anyone have advice on an inexpensive, yet comfortable mattress? Any experience with dreamfoam, bedinabox, zinus, ikea, or similar brands?

1 Best Answer
Gregory87
Level 10
Minneapolis, MN

Due to recent comments from guests about the softness or uncomfortability of the bed, we set out to find a replacement.  We visited a few chain furniture stores and warehouse stores.  These offerings were usually disregarded due to price OR a long wait for fulfillment (4-5 weeks).

We ultimately went to a regional mattress manufacturer (there are locations around the midwest and east) who builds the product in-house, has reasonably priced merchandise, and can fulfill the order in 2 weeks.  It was nice to be able to test the bedding (following COVID pre-cautions), view the assembly process since this location contained the factory, and have an attentive salesperson who understood beds and could discuss the pros and cons of each offering.  

Additionally, they have a 10 year warranty, 1 year comfort replacement policy, and stand behind their work.  Your purchase is supporting a local business and if you don't have a store/factory in your area, they ship nationally.

Feel free to direct message me if you'd like more information.  We're excited to replace our rental bed before the end of the month!

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30
Lesley494
Level 2
Huntsville, AL

Good morning, Audrey34!  My name is Lesley and I am with Bedzzz Express in Alabama.  We offer several memory foam options that can be drop-shipped to your property.  These include Nectar and Tempurpedic.  Please let me know if you'd like more information!

Thanks,

Lesley Carroll

Bedzzz Express

[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]