Towels? Is it important?

Coi961
Level 1
Sungai Buloh, Malaysia

Towels? Is it important?

Hey guys! How important are providing towels? 🤔

We’re still new to Airbnb and we’ve haven’t had enough guests to gauge whether or not towels are important -/ we usually let each guest know to bring their own towels during the check-in message. Is it a turn off to guests if we don’t provide towels? 

4 Replies 4
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

Essentials
Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, and pillows

yes you should provide all of the essentials 
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Coi961 Seriously yes.?We used to provide three towels per person . Cheap towels are okay but they need to be clean and different sizes. Buy towels when they are on sale, or order them online in bulk . I always buy an extra three ,every now and then, and take some out as I add extras to my linen supply. Read your dashboard and concentrate on essentials... H

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Coi961 and welcome to our Community 😊

I came across your post and wanted to share this thread created for @Jenny , one of our Community managers, where different hosts share their experiences regarding towels. You can find it 👉here, and I hope you find it helpful.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Coi961. Yes! I've seen places marked down in reviews because they felt they should have been included. Also, towels take up space for travellers. Research what other local hosts are doing so you price the laundry cost accordingly.