What a guest who was only there maybe thirty minutes

Cindy1455
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

What a guest who was only there maybe thirty minutes

So I’m new I started in 2023 in winter very few guests but had em. Then summer came I’m in Fort Walton Beach I’m near Destin Okaloosa island etc everything. So the reservations come thru I was letting Airbnb instantly do it but the problem was animals I have a small room great for one or two people!! Had me scheduled for two fifty pound dogs in a large crate Airbnb said nothing they could do about it. Ok honest with that guest to be they canceled themselves!!  Then I get younger women reserved my room a month or so ago u know how a lot reserve early and change Their mind well obviously when they showed up they did said their was bugs in my bed dead roaches all over my floor roaches running under the door!!  I admit I live in Florida u can see a bug or two or more  my place is taken care by Orkin. U know what my bed was not unmade what they made it up. No dead roaches on floor what they clean it up!!  I have them on my camera leaving they did not pull up to my place with no car. They walked down my dirt road both ways my room was full of mud!!  These girls trying to ruin what I’ve worked hard for my room is so reasonable priced I do all the cleaning I have good rates No guests have mentioned a bug. There lies coming out July 3.  Air bnb needs to stop this.  Please comment good or bad I appreciate 

2 Replies 2
Cindy1455
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

I meant to also say I think my Airbnb wasn’t what they were looking for well good luck for my price most love my humble place

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would definitely review how you vet your guests to ensure a better fit @Cindy1455