Open Stories Contest!

Hello! How can I add photos to the story? Aili

12 Replies 12
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Aili0,

Thanks for posting this and good to meet you. In the contest submission form, you will see on the tool bar above the text box, a little camera icon, here you can upload an image. Just remember that you have to be logged in for this to display correctly. You might also find the Stories Contest thread helpful. Thanks 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lucille-and-Alan0,

I am very sorry about this. Thank you so much for sumitting your story, I will send it across to our Stories Team. If you are able to add the photo on to this thread I will add it to you story. 

I am sorry again about this that this is causing you problems. 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

can't add photos either.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Lucille-and-Alan0, just to check you can't post them even as a reply to this post? 

--------------------

The window pops up but it's asking for souce, dimentions etc. I can't link to a souce on my computer though that dialog box. I can even put an address to the location path such as  C:\Users\Public\photos\airbnb photos\misty_bluffs.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lucille-and-Alan0,

As you will see above I have moved your story, so it is no longer on show - which is great. In terms of the photo you have just attached, I am really sorry I can't access this. Can I ask you to double check you are logged in, perhaps log in and log out again to the Community Center as you should be able to upload an image to this thread, other hosts have reported that this has worked.  

Again I am very sorry that this isn't easier and our Tech Team are looking into this. Thanks so much again. 

--------------------

I have not attached a photo as the dialog does not work. 

I'm logged in otherwise I would not be able to get to this page. 

Nick.jpgdialog is working now. Totally different dialog popped up this time.  By the way this is Nick my Oud guest.misty_bluffs.jpg

This is a photo of the location of our morning walk 

Ok I did some checking and here is what I found out. Nornally, if I click on a link in an email from airbnb it opens and signs me in automatically. this is not happening with links from the community centre. So I was not signed in earlier. This needs to operate the same way as the other emails from Aiabnb or it will be totally confusing. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Lucille-and-Alan0, I am so pleased to hear this worked for you in the end. I am sorry that this has not been more straightforward for everyone and it will be next time. Thank you so much for your patience and good luck with your entry. 

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------