Sat. night general event vs the Gala

Gladys5
Level 2
Kailua-Kona, HI

Sat. night general event vs the Gala

Aloha!  My question is this:  It appears that The Gala may be more excting with the announcement of special guests and hosts earning specific awards.  Will one "miss out" on this by attending the general session?

Gladys

3 Replies 3
Eugene1
Level 6
Galway, Ireland

Hi Gladys, 

The Belo Awards Gala is a ticketed event costing $75 per person. It will run from 5-8pm on the 20th at the Orpheum Theatre. 

The Spotlight LA event also appears to be ticketed, at $25 per person. However, this event runs from 4-11pm.

It's unclear at the moment, whether a ticket to the Awards will get you entry to the Spotlight also, so that you could attend the Awards and then go check out the Spotlight afterwards. 

I've got my ticket for the Awards, as I think I'd regret it if I went all the way to LA and didn't go to a glitzy award ceremony 🙂

I hope that helps. 

I've just found out that if you have a 3-day pass, entry to the Spotlight is inlcuded. So it is just the Awards that you need to buy an extra ticket for. 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just mentioning in @Gladys5 here so you receive a notification about @Eugene1's response. 🙂

Gladys, was this helpful? Are you attending the Airbnb Open?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.