Story Contest News?

Nan0
Level 2
Occitanie, France

Story Contest News?

Forgive me for being impatient... but I would love an update from Airbnb about the AirbnbOpen2015 Story Contest! Many of us worked hard on writing and editing our stories. We rolled with the punches on the moving deadlines. We figured out the technical glitches. And now we wait!

Announcement of winners was supposed to be Jan. 29, 2016. Kindly give us an update. I can't wait to read the stories and am keen to hear the results. Thank you so much!

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Nan0,

It is great to hear you are super excited about finding out who has won the AO2015 contest, I am too! We really appreciate all of the effort everyone went to, to submit their stories. I know the team are busy, going through the entries and are nearly there, so I hope to be able to announce the winners very soon. 

Thanks so much, and sorry for the slight delay.

🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie I was wondering the same thing! Is there a new date to announce the winners? We are all so very excited to know who won and read the stories 🙂 Will the winners be contacted by phone, email etc. Thanks for all of your efforts with this! It's nice to have fun contests like this!