Christmas in Ukraine. Doing good things with the airbnb family

Christmas in Ukraine. Doing good things with the airbnb family

Greetings to all friends of our extended airbnb family! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all. This year has been difficult, but thanks to your support and faith in our victory, we are holding on. I have not written anything here for a long time, but now I want to thank everyone and especially those who booked my accommodation in support of our children and good causes. For your New Year's donations, we were able to buy gifts and congratulate 40 children who lost their fathers due to the war. We cannot return their parents, but together with you we did everything possible to give 1 happy day for these children.ARM01083.jpgARM01076.jpgARM01018.jpgARM01010.jpgARM01079.jpgARM01073.jpg

Alex Egorov
4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Александр161 

It's so good to see you posting here - welcome back - and thank you so much for sharing your story and these photos.  

I'm so glad you were able to bring some happiness to these children, after such hardship.

Please feel free to come back whenever you can, and let us know how you are.

Ukraine is in my heart.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi, @Jenny 💙💛

Thanks a lot for your answer and support. I feel good no matter what. In Kyiv, there are now severe problems with electricity in houses and with heat, but everything is under control. My mother serves in aviation, and I continue to work on the volunteer front 💪🇺🇦. On New Year's Eve there were heavy shelling and we celebrated the New Year in the subway. There were many families and children, but everyone was smiling. We are very pleased that many Americans and Europeans support us in various ways. We appreciate it very much and love everyone. I made a lot of friends on airbnb during the war year and they are very kind and good people. We communicate in the evenings in instant messengers and tell stories. I love airbnb for this ❤️

Alex Egorov
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Александр161, thank you so much for keeping us up to date, here! I'm glad to hear you're doing well, and that you were able to give the kids at least 1 happy day. 

Stay strong 🇺🇦

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

A good time to remind all superhosts that you can use your superhost voucher to support hosts in Ukraine. Its a small gesture but goes down exceptionally well with these folks.