გამარჯობათ ყველას / Issues with listing search

Maia223
Level 3
Ortabatumi, Georgia

გამარჯობათ ყველას / Issues with listing search

როგორც ჩანს ჩემი განცხადება კარგად არ იძებნება,ეს იმის ბრალი ხომ არ არის რომ ჯერ არ მაქვს შეფასებები?!თუ შეიძლება შეფასების დატოვება ჯავშნის გარეშე? 

It seems that my ad is not being searched well, is it because I don't have any ratings yet?! Or can I leave a rating without a reservation?

[Translation added by Community Manager]

6 Replies 6
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Maia223 

A great place to start would be by following the precise advice you received from @Marie8425 in your latest post, and then feel free to return here for further guidance. Will that work for you?

Best regards,

Karen

IMG_7026.jpeg

მადლობა გამოხმაურებისათვის.არ ვიცი ეს შაბლონი რა არის.რა სარეგისტრაციო წიგნებია?თუ გამარკვევთ უფრო დეტალურად მადლობელი ვიქნები.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't know what this template is. What are the registration books? If you can tell me in more detail, I will be grateful. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Maia223 , Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

Have you tried searching your listing through other devices? Have you checked the insights tab to  👉confirm if guests can find your listing 👈 ?

This article containing information about 👉How search results work👈 can help with a brief about factors that influence search results. 

[Google translation]

გამარჯობა @Maia223  , კეთილი იყოს თქვენი მობრძანება საზოგადოების ცენტრში! 🌻

სცადეთ თქვენი სიის ძებნა სხვა მოწყობილობების მეშვეობით? გადაამოწმეთ ინსაითების ჩანართი, რათა დაადასტუროთ, შეუძლიათ თუ არა სტუმრებს თქვენი განცხადების პოვნა👈‌ ?

ეს სტატია შეიცავს ინფორმაციას იმის შესახებ, თუ როგორ მუშაობს ძიების შედეგები‌👈‌, შეიძლება დაგეხმაროთ მოკლედ ფაქტორების შესახებ, რომლებიც გავლენას ახდენენ ძიების შედეგებზე.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

დიდი მადლობა ძვირფასო.🙏♥️მივიღე სასარგებლო რჩევა.წავიკითხე ძიების შედეგები.👍🥰🥰

Thank you very much, dear. 🙏♥️ I received useful advice. I read the search results. 👍🥰🥰

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Glad you found the above articles helpful @Maia223 🤗

How has the process of setting up the property been for you so far?

Feel free to ask questions in the community center if you have any doubts! Our supportive community is always eager to help new hosts🥰 

[Google translation]

მოხარული ვარ, რომ ზემოაღნიშნული სტატიები თქვენთვის სასარგებლო აღმოჩნდა @Maia223 ‌🤗

როგორი იყო თქვენთვის აქამდე ქონების შექმნის პროცესი?

თავისუფლად დაუსვით შეკითხვები საზოგადოებრივ ცენტრში, თუ რაიმე ეჭვი გაქვთ! ჩვენი მხარდამჭერი საზოგადოება ყოველთვის მზადაა დაეხმაროს ახალ მასპინძლებს🥰

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

ზოგადათ ეს საიტი მარტივი და გასაგებია პირადათ ჩემთვი.თუვრამე კითხვა გამიჩნდა,მალევე მეხმარებით და მპასუხობთ.მადლობა🙏♥️♥️