6 night Minimum

Nathan3892
Level 1
Green Bay, WI

6 night Minimum

I have a STR in the Green Bay area and fortunately for me, in 2025 it goes into effect that we will need to be adhering to a 6 night minimum stay.

I am aware of the options on Mid term rental sites but id like to leverage the Airbnb app as much as possible.  Has anyone had good results on lowering the price to accommodate the the 6 night minimum so that your avg stay is covered by the new 6 stay amount?

Would appreciate any responses and dialogue.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Nathan3892 If I have understood your idea correctly you plan to charge less per night so that a 6 night stay (which people would book) would cost the same as say your normal 3 night stay (which is how long they would stay). A clever idea but I don't see it working as people will only search for the 3 nights they want and so your place won't show up. Also people booking 14 nights would get a super deal.  

Ya the thought there would be I would have to turn off minimum night stays and then adjust the rates of the entire month based on avg mI thing gross profits to account for longer stays as well.

was curious if anyone else was thinking about trying a process like this or if they had any luck.