ALL of my listings got suspened please help

Stephanie3057
Level 2
Baguio, Philippines

ALL of my listings got suspened please help

All of my listings got suddenly suspended without any violation or any message from airbnb.Have been contacting airbnb support then transffered me  to a  "specialized team" which havent done anything yet . I can't  access my calendars please help .

3 Replies 3
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Stephanie3057 

You should check to make sure you list in the description all locations of security cameras if you have these in your lisiting as I’ve read of some people getting suspended because of this. Also if you had a guest who reported a safety issue they will immediately block your calendar and investigate which could take weeks and you can only contact someone via email. 

I would call/message support, reference your case number and ask to speak to a supervisor if you are getting nowhere with with regular representatives. It appears this is standard protocol for a security or safety issue.

Sometimes your listing can get suspended if you have duplicate listings or cancel often on guests. 

@Paula @Rebecca @Bhumika (community managers who moderate these boards and can flag your concern to the right team but are not directly customer service) could you assist Stephanie?

Thanks for replying   i currently  have one pending reimbursement  request  for a damage claim which is  the only thing can i think of. Unfortunately  they haven't  given a resolution yet  for almost 6 days already what's worst is i got suspended for no definite  reason.

-no email

-no call

-no message

I just noticed it when one of my guest wanted to book and they couldn't. 

We don't  have any  security  cameras on all of my listings. I have duplicate listings but i never  cancel on my guests. I've  got 0.0% cancellation rate. 

This worries me so much . I appreciate  if our  community  managers could help me on this as  I've  got 8 listings on hold.

@Paula@Rebecca@Bhumika

I've also just noticed that dates for my co hosted listings are also unbookable. 

@Stephanie3057 

I think what happened is when you filed a claim the guest reported something because they were upset about the claim. Did you message the guest and ask them what happened or let them know you  are filing a claim so Airbnb will be reaching out to them to ask them if they will pay for the fee as a standard and if they refuse then aircover will kick in for the reimbursement? 

I have unfortunately read on these threads  about guests  reporting retaliatory false things after they were asked to pay for damages from their stay. Then the host is suspended without notification and it could take days (more often weeks) for the investigation to close.

I would contact your Superhost support and state that you filed a claim and are suspecting that the guest was upset and in response claimed some safety issues that were not true. Please look into this and my Airbnb communications with them to know there was no issue upon checking in or during their stay until after the damage claim was filed.