Airbnb NOT releasing payouts for months! NO explanations or reponses.

Airbnb NOT releasing payouts for months! NO explanations or reponses.

After we changed payout methods to a company bank account they stopped sending payments, claiming they needed to "verify" the account.  It's been over 2 months and they are holding over $50,000 in earnings!!  They will not respond no matter what.  The only step seems to be arbitration next.  Just fed up.

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Sahra9 ,

Welcome to the Community Center! 🌻

I have nudged the team to look into your case and check if there are pending verifications. Or if there are any updates. I hope you hear from them soon.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Bhumika,

Thanks for your efforts.  I am still waiting for them to complete the verification.  They responded and asked for my ID.  That was sent last week and no news after that even after a couple of pf messages.  I really hope I don't have to continue my paused arbitration plan.

Please check if you can ask the team to respond.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Sahra9 ,

I am so sorry that you have been still waiting for the payments. I checked with the concerned team and they must have got in touch with you!

-----

Hi @Bhumika ,

Sorry to let you know that no further progress is made, they asked for the driving license to be uploaded to two different places which were done within a minute, and nothing after that.  Can you please check?

Thanks

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Sahra9 ,

Sorry to know that you are still waiting for some communication to happen. I have nudged the team again to see if there are any updates.

-----