App calendar disappeared

Answered!

App calendar disappeared

I can’t get the calendar on the app to appear. Disappeared in the last few days! Removed app and reinstalled- still no calendar.

is this just me or what?

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Peter4423@Joelle43@Stephane655@Cristina2038@Therese280 

Thank you so much for your patience whilst we looked into the issue. We are aware of and actively working on a fix for  a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app. If you are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

I hope this helps, 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Airbnb Community Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

57 Replies 57
Louise1434
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

thank you - at least I can access it that way - good workaround thank you! 

having the same issues

Cristina2038
Level 2
Paris, France

Same here. I have a SE phone running iOS 18. The calendar disappeared a couple of days after the software update. The page is blanc, it says only Calendar. I can access from Chrome, but need to log in each time … very time consuming

Same here, and airbnb assistance isn’t helping. 
if anyone found the solution please share it 😊

Hello @Stephane655 

Have you tried downloading Chrome on your iPhone and then going onto Airbnb.com rather than using the app?

assistance these days from Airbnb is like being endlessly ‘gaslighted’. It’s become such a dysfunctional company in my humble opinion 😓🥲

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Peter4423@Joelle43@Stephane655@Cristina2038@Therese280 

Thank you so much for your patience whilst we looked into the issue. We are aware of and actively working on a fix for  a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app. If you are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

I hope this helps, 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Airbnb Community Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Diana2731
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

What would ‘help’ is if Airbnb notified Hosts before updates are made! Then if they have failed to do that, actually having a system where they stay on a thread supporting the host until issues are resolved ! This company has change So much in the last few years… I’ve been with you from the start and it was a joy to work with Airbnb back in the day… now it’s a mostly frustrating  experience 👎🏼 . Such a shame 😓

Diana426
Level 2
Mollymook Beach, Australia

Get it sorted asap  please !! 

Mauricio857
Level 1
Santa Marta, Colombia

Same situation for me from an iPhone 15 Pro Max. Really annoying.

IMG_4796.png

I have the same issue since few days already and this is frustrating.

when can we expect a bug fix??? This is unbelievable that it is taking so long time to fix this!!!

Diana2731
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Me neither ! And ( As so often these days with Airbnb ) no advance notification from them that they were working on the App! What a strange way to treat your hosts ! I find it exacerbating to be honest. 
Also, there is no following through from the support team… I’m sick of hearing how valuable I am and then cases being closed before anything is resolved ! Let’s hope they get the calendar up and running soon ! Thank you for posting about this! It helps to hear from other hosts . 

Julia4732
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Since this morning I can’t get it either, tried all the troubleshoots