Cách để danh sách hhiển thị nhiều với khách hàng // How to make your listing more visible to customers

Answered!
Lớ0
Level 1
Hà Giang, Vietnam

Cách để danh sách hhiển thị nhiều với khách hàng // How to make your listing more visible to customers

Xin chào tất cả các Chủ nhà thân mến, xin được gửi lời chúc sức khỏe và thành công trong công việc tới quý vị.

Danh sách của tôi đã tạo rất lâu nhưng mới chỉ nhận được một đặt phòng, tôi không chắc là căn homestay của tôi có được hiển thị với khách hàng nhiều không? và có anh chiị nào chỉ cho tôi cách để home của tôi được hiển thị nhiều với khách hàng . Trân trọng cảm ơn

Translation:
Hello dear Homeowners, I would like to send my best wishes for good health and success in your work.

My listing was created a long time ago but I've only received one booking. I'm not sure if my homestay is visible to many customers? And can anyone show me how to make my home more visible to customers?

Sincerely thank you

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lớ0 ! How are you?

I hope you are doing well and welcome to our Community! Have you received any potential guest inquiries since the time you posted?

I wanted to share a few articles that outline how search results work on Airbnb and how to update the listing to make the most of it:  How search works on Airbnb and Get tips for improving your ranking in search results. Many of our Hosts also suggest to keep your listing descriptions up-to-date to attract guests.

I hope it helps give a general idea!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Lớ0 ! How are you?

I hope you are doing well and welcome to our Community! Have you received any potential guest inquiries since the time you posted?

I wanted to share a few articles that outline how search results work on Airbnb and how to update the listing to make the most of it:  How search works on Airbnb and Get tips for improving your ranking in search results. Many of our Hosts also suggest to keep your listing descriptions up-to-date to attract guests.

I hope it helps give a general idea!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines