Calendar shortcuts??

Joann1604
Level 1
Washington, IA

Calendar shortcuts??

Hi, 

I’m only renting my spaces for about one week a year for a festival in town. How can I change the calendar to just that week other than going in and changing availability on every day of the year other than that week. 
thanks in advance for your help

Joann

3 Replies 3
Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

@Joann1604 ,

as far as I know, you can't define the avalaible period. I am afraid that you have to do it the other way around and define the blocked periods, but you don#t have to do it day per day.

With your mouse you can select a bigger range of several weeks in your calendar, after this a window pops up with the selected range and you click on Blocked. Sometimes it's difficult to scroll down with the mouse to the following month without loosing the previously highlighted range, so you may need to do this in  serveral steps. 

If you use the multi-calander (you need to activate the professional tools to get this opition), this looks more like a very wide Excle spreadsheet and here it is easier to go the next page on the right, you can easily select multiple month and block them all with one click.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Joann1604 

You need to set your "availability window" (also called "booking window" in former days) to "all dates unavailable by default".

It will block all dates in the calender.

The just open the 1 week you want to receive guests.

Jakub109
Level 1
Żary, Poland

You need to set your "availability window" (also called "booking window" in former days) to "all dates unavailable by default".