Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Les52
Level 1
Paradise, CA

This website leaves much to be desired.  I'm trying to host guests here, and I find the format to be  very user non-friendly.  I can't even share contact information with the people to whom I'm trying to rent.  I guess the folks who operate this website are afraid they won't get their precious payment.  

Liliana290
Level 2
Naples, Italy

Anche io trovo sempre difficoltoso entrare con il mio login

What is going on?  Cannot get into my Air BnB listing.  

Rachel13
Level 6
Morzine, France

I don;t understand what's going on. I am being asked to log back in to my account every single time I want to move from one tab to another! I never had to do this before! Is Airbnb having a major glitch?!

Mary1535
Level 2
Detroit, MI

airbnb is the worst !!!! cant login I have tried for one hour you need to get this site easy for the host to use !!! to much nonsense and a bunch of crap no one wants or needs!!! We want a simple owner login system!!!!

June126
Level 2
Dunbar, United Kingdom

Download the app, I have and it’s changed my hosting experience.  It’s simple to use and keep in touch with visitors 

I design apps for a living and this is the worst UI I have ever seen.   So bad in fact, I wonder if it’s intended that way.  

Same here

This is weird

Patrick1311
Level 1
England, GB

I'm not new to Airbandb as a host but I had forgotton why I gave it up last time.    Its extremly difficult to navagiate onto the host page and like booking tickets on cheap flights you need a lot of spare time on your hands to achive this.        Does anyone have a soloution on how to delete an old listing / property and host a new one in a entirely different place without going through all the old historical stuff  ?

Patrick 

Hi. I cannot find the correct site to login as a host.

everytime I try to login to airbnb.com site it sends me to airbnb,inc.

Maxwell25
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Total nightmare tying to get into your host site.you ask to log in and you are given a choice of places to go. Nightmare.

Dorinda5
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Type in Airbnb login

how do i edid my page as an excisting host

Trish168
Level 2
Castle Rock, WA

I can do everything on my phone, but can't find my listing on my computer 😞 

Kathryn185
Level 2
Schroon Lake, NY

I am so sick of trying to work with Airbnb Everytime i try to reach my account its a disasrter

what the hell is going on?