Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Sue884
Level 2
Madoc, Canada

Hi I just advertised my place and now I can't get in to review it and edit if necessary. Where does a host go to do this

Carolyn444
Level 1
Fort Myers, FL

Their technology  is awful!! I cannot get on the website as an owner/host. I complain every time I talk to the support team but it does not get better.

Thea23
Level 2
Aldinga, Australia

I am also having trouble.  Cannot log into air bnb  I am a super host, want to change some things like updating photographs and am getting extremely frustrated with the whole thing.

I am having the same problem!! 

Cecile170
Level 2
Annapolis, MD

I also have that problem and nit is especially ennoying

My Airbnb account as a host works fine on my PC but every time I try downloading the app to my phone it will only download as a guest even though I have totally different email addresses and passwords for both accounts. Seems like Airbnb will only recognise my guest account on the phone as this is the first one I downloaded using the app. Can anyone advise, please? Thanks

PS. I contacted Airbnb about this and they said their technical people would contact me. I’m still waiting more than a month later ..,..

I am learning now and struggling as well.  First - pick a good browser.  Do no use IE: Internet Explorer.  I am using Chrome and it works the best.

Dionisis5
Level 2
Athens, Greece

There are many hackers breaking my account. 

One of them is Neda Kadri.

Warning for all the hosts. 

She breaks the hosts account books the property 

minimazes the price.

Lawrence61
Level 2
Lyman, SC

Airbnb has screwed up more guest reservation attempts over the past 3 months I will likely remove my property from their Host Site. And it’s NEVER their fault.

I am also having same problem.

Caron1
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

me too

hi I'm trying to sign up to be a host i wanted to ask those of you you already host if you have to notify the local council does your council tax increase?

Does the environmental health have to check your kitchen facilities and are you required to have a food hygiene cert?

Christina

HOW DO I REPLY TO A BOOKING

Don90
Level 2
Culver City, CA

Me too! I was on the phone with them for an hour the other day and got nowhere! Can't edit the pricing on my home so I am about to cancel with them!!