What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi Everyone, I’m a new Airbnb host and would love some HONEST advice & feedback from you all on 2 active listings that I currently have. I’m extremely grateful for every booking that I get considering all the beautiful Airbnbs that Charlotte, NC has to of... Latest reply by Vince1757
    Our Condo Association voted to increase our parking fee and I want to add it into an "additional fees" category. Our guests get an assigned/covered parking spot with their vacation rental...I am just not sure where I can add the fee and be transparent. A... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Hi all! I've just finished putting together our new listing and would love any feedback you can offer. I think I've done everything correctly, but am worried I'm missing some sort of formal step or legal requirement for getting this listed. Does anyone ha... Latest reply by Joelle43
    We just had a guest with a confirmed reservation , which was a Special Offer lowered nightly price 2 times b4 she was able to accept and move forward.. Reservation for 30 days 1 person Studio @ a very low nightly $67 . I agree to this price because only... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I’m having a really hard time adjusting to the new app calendar..I find it has less information, not easy to navigate with multiple listings and at times incorrect information. Is anyone else struggling?! Latest reply by Bhumika