Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Ron335
Level 1
Massachusetts, United States

I agree. Impossible to log in as a host

Jane1157
Level 2
Dalby, Australia

It's not an easy site to navigate! AirBnB - hear us! Not an easy site!

Andy542
Level 3
Oria, Spain

Finally into account as host via this web address:  https://www.airbnb.com.au/

Not sure what happened before but it is great to see the helpful input/response on here from AirBnB themselves (sarcasm).

Nury4
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

Fully agree. Hopeless site and have struggled with Airbnb for 5 years. Spent 20 minutes on phone to Airbnb in USA. No use at all. No help and cost me the call. 

Varun-Vir1
Level 1
Jhikli Barol, India

I am not able to publish  my listening .,

Error came how to publish my Lister,

Can any one guide me step by step ..how to publish your listening and start earning...!!!

I so agree, it is impossible to login to update our calendar.

Kc39
Level 1
Lufkin, TX

They have us blocked out, their controll the adds themselves,,, 

I cant even update my calenders

Claude412
Level 1
Québec, Canada

Non, le problème n'a pas été résolu sur mon laptop si bien j'ai perdu une réservation de 30 jours. Cependant, j'ai utilisé hier un ordinateur de la bibliothèque et quand je "click" sur le rectangle rouge, le résultat est positif, la page apparue est la bonne. Alors, pouvez-vous me dire toutes les conditions d'utilisation de votre système web?

Colette221
Level 1
County Mayo, Ireland

I have same problem, its as if my property doesn’t exist.

i duplicated it & now iv a problem logging in. Nitemare stuff

Please help....I cannot find the owner log in

Gillian200
Level 1
South Shields, United Kingdom

I am having the same issue Paula.  I have been in touch with Airbnb support but they have still not resolved it. Message them from the Airbnb site and they should get back to you.

Lynda-D-0
Level 2
Newnan, GA

Keep thinking I am "doing something wrong" and very frustrated at my attempts to sign into MY OWN ACCOUNT!  Airbnb with all the technical support you have on staff - can someone not make this process more "user friendly" for the rest of us?

Lynda O

I have been experiencing the same problems for over a month & am unable to access or even find our account. Has anyone found a solution? I'm calling in today. Good luck everyone.......

So user unfriendly... I tried to log in to communicate with a guest and all the mobile phone app wants is me to book holidays..

Louise397
Level 2
Murray Bridge, Australia

airbnb has asked me to update my bank details etc. I am not finding where to go so ican give them the information they require. frustrating. louise